- Animal Welfare
- Community Development
- The IPromise Charitable Giving Fund is dedicated to supporting programs that enhance quality of life in the Greater Philadelphia and Princeton areas.
- $20,000 grants are awarded to two qualifying organizations each year.
- Funds are dispersed in two yearly December installments.
General Criteria for Applying:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) and at least two years old.
- Organization must be headquartered in one of the following areas:
- Bucks County, PA
- Chester County, PA
- Delaware County, PA
- Montgomery County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Burlington County, NJ
- Camden County, NJ
- Mercer County, NJ
- The following are not eligible:
- Organizations promoting religious affiliations or political activities
- Programs accessible only to paying membership
- Scholarships, fellowships or tuition assistance programs
- Government agencies