Thank you for your interest in Volpe and Koenig’s IPromise Charitable Giving Fund. The 2019 application is now closed.
If your organization is interested in being a future recipient of the Volpe and Koenig IPromise Charitable Giving Fund, please check back again in June 2020 for the new application, and be sure to follow us on social media.
- Veteran Services
- The IPromise Charitable Giving Fund is dedicated to supporting programs that enhance quality of life in the Greater Philadelphia and Trenton areas.
- $20,000 grants are awarded to two qualifying organizations each year.
- Funds are dispersed in two yearly installments.
General Criteria for Applying:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) and at least two years old.
- Organization must be headquartered in one of the following areas:
- Bucks County, PA
- Chester County, PA
- Delaware County, PA
- Montgomery County, PA
- Philadelphia County, PA
- Burlington County, NJ
- Camden County, NJ
- Mercer County, NJ
- The following are not eligible:
- Organizations promoting religious affiliations or political activities
- Programs accessible only to paying membership
- Scholarships, fellowships or tuition assistance programs
- Government agencies